Tuesday, April 3, 2007

In the beginning there was...

The title of this blog may be a bit lofty in that it implies that I understand the details, technique, and principles of the art of music and are competent to act as a critical judge.

To put it a simpler way, I love music and love to share what I discover about it. Music is always on my mind and in my heart. It is my hope that I can share some of what I know now and come to know in the future about music.

Now don’t get the wrong idea here. This is definitely going to be much more “Rolling Stone” than “NPR Performance Today.” Not that I have anything against the classics. I have very broad musical tastes and I’m always willing to give any type of music a try. I hope you feel that same way too.

1 comment:

HTF said...

Looking forward to your musical insights!!